To foster innovative ideas and entrepreneurship development
Leverage the expertise and the benefits of RAAH network :
- To help innovators optimize their business processes and product development.
- To commercialize the innovations and research being done by students, faculty and alumni of RIT.
- To help innovative businesses get visibility in the international, domestic and beachhead markets.
- To help create a very conducive online B2B environment assisting in the growth of alumni businesses.
- To facilitate the development of entrepreneurship and startup ecosystem for students/recent graduates of RIT.
- To assist the RAAH community with industrial technical experts in the form of Alumni (spanning 33 years of experience) / outside experts in varied fields
- To help commercialize and improve Return on Investment (ROI) of the existing available RIT infrastructure in an optimal way.
- To channelize generated profits from successful implementation of various initiatives back into the RAAH ecosystem (involving alumni, faculty and students) to fund their further initiatives / ideas.
|Sr. No.||Date||Topics||Presenter||Designation & Company|
|1||13-06-2020||Building entrepreneurship and R&D skills among RITans||Mr. Vyas Khanna||Works at Crossfire Consulting|
|2||27-06-2020||Support to students for project development work||Mr. Pankaj Jadhav||Cofounder , FINITE 3D, Pune|
|3||04-07-2020||Conversion of business opportunities from China to India i.e. Import substitution of Chinese consumer products by Indian manufacturers||Mr. Vyas Khanna||Works at Crossfire Consulting|
|4||05-12-2020||Business Innovations in Agro Industry||Mr. Subhash Jamdade||Vice President - Overseas Business, Rajarambapu Agro|
|5||19-12-2020||R&D practices in RIT||Dr. Anand Kakade||Dean R&D, RIT|
|6||19-12-2020||Overview of various product commercialized in RIT||Prof. Lokesh Patil||Asst. Prof., Dept of Mechanical Engineering, RIT|
|7||26-12-2020||Project Consultancy Presentation||Prof. Lokesh Patil||Asst. Prof., Dept of Mechanical Engineering, RIT|
|8||17-04-2021||Introduction of SFURTI scheme launched by government of India||Mr. Ankush Verma||Currently leading Bamboo division, Sahyadri Farmers Producer Company Ltd.|
|9||17-04-2021||Introduction of SFURTI scheme launched by government of India||Mr. Mayur Tambe||Sr. Executive (Paddy Procurement), Sahyadri Farmers Producer Company Ltd.|
|10||24-04-2021||Guidance for students regarding startups and business innovation, Introduction of DISQ||Mr. Sandip Shinde||Head, Alliances & Operations, Coach, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, at "Digital Impact Square, A TCS Foundation Initiative"|
- E-bicycle Project – Product development of personal transportation variant.
- Wind turbine for electric power generation at low wind speeds – project undertaken by B.E. students